Fashion Installation - Beatfest MGMT: Dana Maulana

My latest project, I just did few days ago at the Beatfest: MGMT live in concert, Jakarta.
Dana Maulana is the founder and creative director of Danjyo Hiyoji, one of Indonesia's best fashion label/designers.
We made this audio visual installation using Danjyo Hiyoji's outfits and my visuals.
This is one out of six videos were displayed.
This one is my favorite, the song is Your Way by Netsky.
I love DnB so much and thought it would be cool to combine fashion with DnB.
And it is! I guess :p
This video was projected on translucent screen after Danjyo's outfits.

Director: Reuben Tourino, Isha Hening
Creative Director: Dana Maulana
Fashion Designer: Syarifah Liza, Adrianus Rama Dauhan (Danjyo Hiyoji)
D.O.P: Reuben Tourino, Bona Soetirto
Gaffer: Sigit
Make up: Dewi
Offline-Online Editor/Projection Installation: Isha Hening
Talent: Kemala Putri, Mikael Jasin